Wednesday, October 26, 2005

WWdN: In Exile

It's been a while since I've posted an update. Suffice it to say that my first real foray into blogging hasn't gone so well. :-) Actually, I haven't really had time to say much. There have been times that I've wanted to say something, but actually pulling the trigger and hitting the "Blog This!" button hasn't worked.

I don't recall if I've posted this before, but I've really come to enjoy TV's Wil Wheaton. I started reading his site about 2 years ago and have been impressed with his writing style and passion. I may not always agree with him politically, but his passion and intelligence never cease to amaze me. If you haven't read his site, give it a look. (I should note that he completely hosed his original site and is temporarily using TypePad to host is "site in exile."

No comments: