Sunday, January 22, 2006

The time has come

Well, I am now, officially, a college graduate. I had the last classroom session of my final class in my degree program. Woot!!! I just ordered my diploma and now hold a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Not that this changes much for me right now. The company I work of doesn't have a lot of upward mobility for me right now, but I'm willing to be patient.

In other news, we were able to successfully migrate our equipment from our old racks to our new ones with a minimum of trouble. The worst part was a missing crossover cable for my the outside interface on my firewall.

The final note in my triumvirate of good news is that the Seattle Seahawks are going to Superbowl XL! (I did this wrong in my initial post. Somehow, I think that the real Roman numeral representation of 40 will be more appropriate when the Seahawks win. )

(Interesting fact: My wife and I were talking about the game on Sunday and the Superbowl. It's the 40th Superbowl and my wife will be 40 this year. She thinks it's fate. The 'Hawks are going to win.)

No comments: