Monday, December 05, 2005

If only it were that easy..

Yes, yes. I know it's been over a month since I've put an entry in here. Not a day goes by that I don't look at my Blogger dashboard and think to myself.."Self, you should put something up." As it painfully obvious, I don't often listen to myself. So.. I made a resolution. Let's see if I can stick with it. Here it is: I will post an average of once per day, starting with today. This post doesn't count.

I've found that the simple act of writing something down has a tremendous effect on my ability to retain information. In the same vein, I'm using this post to tell my wandering subconscious to put something up every day. It doesn't really matter what, but it does have to be at least a single, coherent thought. I've read too many blogs that simply ramble on about too many things. They invariably make me run screaming from the room. My blog will not do this.

We'll see how it goes from there. Without further ado, here goes...

No comments: