Thursday, December 15, 2005

Noone is perfect

Yeah, yeah.. I missed a day. Sue me. Work is kicking my ass right now. We are gearing up for a complete remodel of our office. This wouldn't be such a huge deal if I we weren't changing out our furniture in the process. To top it off, I, in my infinite wisdom, pitched a new VoIP phone switch to our management and got buyoff on it. To make it all happen, we have to re-cable the entire office for the new desk layout, upgrade or Cisco Catalyst 6509, and change over to the new phone switch in the next 90 days.

I think this is where the stress is coming from. I haven't been sleeping much either. Ah well. What can you do? That's what coffee is for and I can sleep when I'm dead. On the personal front, we are gearing up for the Holidays. We're hosting the family at our house. I'm sick and tired of moving stuff, but I think we're the home stretch. It will be good to relax over the vacation I'm taking before Christmas.

No comments: