Saturday, December 10, 2005

The pitter patter of little feet

It's Saturday morning. I'm still in my flannel pajamas because it's cold. I'm lazy and I don't want to shower, yet. This is one of the last school-time Saturdays that I'll have. I'm not going to miss them. I have a small, 1-2 page paper to write for my team project and a weekly summary to post. I'm already feeling the nagging guilt about it. I'd rather spend time with my family and finish the honey-do's so I can relax. What to do?

Instead, I'm posting here and bitching about the fact that I feel like I have too much to do on a day that I should be taking it easy. That's how I really feel about weekends. I should be able to get up and watch a college football game without having to worry about writing papers, cleaning out the garage or haning lights. Actually, the cleaning out of the garage and lights aren't that big a deal. I'm going that when it thermometer rises above 36 degrees Fahrenheit. It's a good thing that I only have 2 actual weeks of school and 1 day of class left. I also have 3 weeks of vacation from that in between. I'm going to kick ass and get the assignments done for the latter weeks over Christmas so I can relax in the new year. Sounds like a plan to me.

No comments: