Monday, December 19, 2005

A New Day

Today is my last day to work before I'm on vacation (from work) for the Holidays. It's a foregone conclusion that I'm happy has hell to be away for some rest, relaxation, and fun. A few things before I go, however.
  • A friend posted this on our guild boards. I laughed my ass off when I read it. I think I'll get a copy and change it so I says Class: Warlock to all loot.
  • Wil Wheaton has posted Radio Free Burrito, Episode 3. I've enjoyed listening to these in the past, and am looking forward to pretending that I'm working today to listen to this one.
  • Visions of 24" Wide-Aspect Monitors are dancing in my head.
I'm going to try to put something more coherent together, rather than just rambling, while I'm on vacation. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but it will be something. Actually, I may bounce my final assignment for school around here as a way to work on it without it feeling like I'm working on it.

No comments: